Posted On: Sat, 10/26/2019 - 08:13
Registered Office Address Service across the UK
It's a common misconception that having a registered office address in your local area is best for you and your business. As with all business decisions, taking into account a few factors beforehand might widen the area you search for a registered office address provider including:
- Confidentiality - am I confident my post will be treated with confidence (is the provider ICO registered)
- Cost - of course nobody wants to pay more for the same service - ensuring you are paying the right cost for the service received is important
- Contract - ensure you are happy with the contract terms - i.e. is there no long tie in (24 months is not uncommon) and is it clear if you want to leave what the process is?
- Common - ensure the address you wish to use for your business is prestigious - are you happy this address reflects your business
- Contact - is the company responsive, will you receive your post/notification within 24 hours - ensure you can receive your post in a timescale that suits you and your business
Location, Location, Location
Based on the above you might have decided that a London Registered Office Address is just too much money, or perhaps the address is too widely used by other companies - in that case why not consider a West Midlands Registered Office Address from Number8?
Our prestigious address is located in the heart of the UK, with daily post deliveries/collections you can be sure that any mail will be received and processed by our friendly team promptly.
What if I ever need to meet at my office address?
We have a number of virtual office clients and registered office clients that use our meeting room facilities alongside our postal services, this allows them to meet visitors and supports the perception that our office is a fully operating office for our clients.
Our welcoming reception, bright meeting rooms all have the usual facilities and include unlimited tea & coffee from the kitchen/breakout facilities. All of our virtual office clients benefit from a reduced meeting room hire fee (40% discount) which can be charged on an hourly basis to suit - prices start at £15+VAT per hour!! (prices correct as of October 2019 but subject to change without notice).
To London or not To London that is often the question!
Of course it is a personal preference as to the location/address that you might wish to use for your business, one thing the team at Number8 can assure all prospective clients of is a warm, friendly response to all and any enquiries coupled with our first class business services.
So if you are considering a London Registered Address Service - why not take a look at everything we can offer and challenge us to demonstrate why you might be better off using our service.